Create a Distinct Agency Positioning
9:30am - 12:30pm
We are here to empower and mentor you to be better at attracting and winning new clients and projects. And that starts with your positioning!
We believe that our industry is often driven by fear; a fear of telling the emotional and honest story behind your agency and a fear of putting your flag in the sand to target a well defined audience, as opposed to just anyone. Our straight-talking and honest approach to agency growth is driven by our desire to help agencies like you differentiate themselves in a cluttered, highly competitive market place.
We’ll help you define your brand and sales messaging to align your key stakeholders, and communicate the rational and emotional reasons your audience/s should buy into you. Some of the areas we delve into are:
- The process of coming up with a positioning
- Your back story and why you exist
- Your beliefs, philosophies and culture
- Defining your personality and tone of voice
- What do you do and the challenges you solve
- How you do it and your approach
- Who you do it for and defining your audience
- Crafting an elevator pitch
- How to handle objections and know your competitors
- Marketing and sales ideas to bring it to life
- Internal communications
Who should sign up?
- Business owners / Founders / Managing Directors of Agencies who want to grow their agency and require a robust strategy to do so
- Agencies, both independent and network
- Business Development & Commercial Professionals
- Marketing & Growth Professionals
- People who are brave, honest, straight-talking, empathetic, authentic and willing to open up to change
Following the session, all attendees will receive a recording of the event as well as all tools and templates covered within it.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
“A year ago, we were in a position having never really conducted any new business or marketing, no clarity on who we were and a shockingly dated website. Having worked with Gray Matters over the past year, we now have a clear positioning, new website, case studies, content and an entire new business strategy to activate. They have shown us the importance of new business and what is required to make a success of it.”
– Toby Mason, Director at Totally Group