Get Yourself and Your Team in the Right BD Mindset
9:30am - 12:30pm
In this opening session we introduce the vital, yet often overlooked fundamentals of Business Development.
Are you approaching new business with the right mindset, discipline, accountability and rigour? In a lot of cases the answer to this is a resounding ‘no’, and this results in a lack of tangible progress, countless hours going to waste and a constant sense of rowing against the current.
Gray Matters takes an honest, practical and direct approach to ensuring all your ducks are in a row and neatly organised, before embarking on the journey that will get your business firing on all cylinders, and your team perfectly poised for success across all functions of Business Development.
- How can you make new business work for you
- Understand the right mindset; it’s all in the execution
- What’s stopping you from taking the first step
- What are your objectives and how are you going to achieve them
- Are you organising your time for greatest efficiency and commercial sense
- What does it take to be great at sales
- A first look at your elevator pitch and who its for
- Are you ensuring accountability for yourself and the business
Who should sign up?
- Business owners / Founders / Managing Directors of Agencies who want to take the first step towards growth and success
- Agencies, both independent and network
- Business Development & Commercial Professionals
- Marketing & Growth Professionals
- People who are brave, honest, straight-talking, empathetic, authentic and willing to open up to change
Following the session, all attendees will receive a recording of the event as well as all tools and templates covered within it.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
“Since working together, Gray Matters has given us the tools (and the kick up the backside!) to put into action things that we had only ever just ‘ talked about’. Adam’s regular advice, insights, and objective feedback has completely transformed how we treat every stage of the deal process. Most importantly though, he’s made us realise the value in ourselves as a company.”
– Toby Mason, Director at Totally Group