Sharpen your Skills in Prospecting and Sales Outreach
9:30am - 12:30pm
Whether you’re at the start of your sales career, looking for a reminder of the basics or wanting to brush up on your technique; this session will help you organise your prospecting activity.
We started our careers making 80 phone calls a day to Marketing Directors, so we know a fair thing about how to open doors. It’s one of the toughest but most fulfilling functions of the sales process. In this session, we’ll go through the main headlines:
- What is prospecting?
- The mindset you need to adopt
- Types of prospecting
- How to take a scientific approach to targeting
- Spotting tactical leads
- Understanding your audience
- Processes and operations to put in place
- Email styles and structure
- New business calls and questioning techniques
- Nurturing and closing
We’ll also be able to share tools, tips and tricks we’ve used along the way; and you’ll be able to ask questions to the experts and also other peers on the call.
Who should sign up?
- Business owners / Founders / Managing Directors of agencies who want to grow beyond referrals and start generating leads from outbound
- Agencies, both independent and network
- Business Development & Commercial professionals who are looking to generate leads
- Marketing & Growth Professionals looking to understand how best to complement sales and vice versa
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the session, all attendees will receive a recording of the event as well as all tools and templates covered within it.
“Gray Matters are flexible, challenging and informed; everything you need in a lead generation and business development partner. Ivan and Adam took the time to get to know our business and context, undertook a thorough review of our positioning and offer, and have fully embedded themselves as an extension of our team. Their advice and guidance has helped us to really think differently about our new business approach whilst keeping us honest and ensuring we get the basics right first. We know we can trust Gray Matters to keep pushing us and keep generating leads, and I would recommend them wholeheartedly.”
– Rahul Bissoonauth, Business Development Director, Oaks Consultancy