Interview with Helena Jennison, Marketing Director for Movember
November 25, 2020
Let’s get behind Movember and their work to promote the major killers of men’s health; suicide prevention, prostate and testicular cancer.
We are delighted to be joined by Helena Jennison, Marketing Director for Movember as we explore the work being done to raise awareness and investment in men’s health.
Most people associate Movember with testicular cancer but since founded, they have broadened their work to focus on men’s health in general and the major killers; suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
- What’s the story behind Movember and how did it start?
- Some of the stats and information we need to be aware of
- How Movember managed to pivot from being about prostate cancer to general men’s health?
- Overcoming how we speak about taboo subjects
- The creative and advertising work being done this year to promote the cause
We hope you enjoy a fascinating conversation with an organisation at the epicentre of our mental health struggles. And this isn’t just for men, we hope this topic is relevant to everyone.
To find out more about why we’re doing Movember, please read our Adam’s blog on LinkedIn.